The North Face Stow-n-Go Sports Bra

"Since the beginning of time, women have stashed goods in their bras. Money, grocery lists, phone numbers – you name it, it's been stashed. Now you can do it legitimately on long runs with this new sports bra thanks to a double-layer chest pocket at interior center-front panel. Ideal for fuel/storage needs on long runs, this extra pocket provides easy on-the-go access for ladies with an A/B cup fit."

REVIEWS FROM THE WEBSITE

"August 25, 2011
I love this bra! I was searching for a bra with a pocket for my gu. I am in a marathon training cycle, and there are long runs where I need multiple gus, so I stash one in my bra and one in my shorts. There is even a mini pocket within the pocket for a house key, which I find very useful. I didn't feel my gu in the bra at all during the run, and even put my wrapper back in the bra and still didn't feel a thing!
As for the fit, it is just as I expected. I normally wear a 34A, and a size small fit snugly and comfortably. I did chafe a little on the front of my armpits, but that is because I wore the bra for a long run on a humid day, so chafing was expected (I also have very sensitive skin).
I really have no negative comments about this bra- price was great for the high quality material, size was appropriate, and the pocket was extremely useful. I would definitely recommend this to a friend, and I am considering buying another in a different color!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment